We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 30-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve time following the exam for diagnostic records. The records include X-rays, photos and impressions for study models and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. This additional appointment will last approximately one hour.
The next step is a consultation visit to discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
Insurance and Finance
- Free consultation where our team will review your orthodontic needs (including a free panoramic x-ray)
- Interest free in-house financing
- Low monthly payments
- Flexible payments with your budget
- We can help you utilize your FSA and HSA funds
We never want costs to stand in the way of quality treatment, which is why we are dedicated to providing our patients with care that is both effective and affordable.
If you have any questions about financing or payment, ask us! We will thoroughly explain your choices and work hard to accommodate you.
Our office is committed to helping you utilize your insurance benefits, including FSA and HSA accounts. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.