Our safety promise
Patient and team member safety is our top priority. If your child is a patient at our office, please share this information so that they know what to expect at their next visit.
The brushing stations are closed, so please brush before your appointment. We will have a hydrogen peroxide rinse for each patient to use. We have extra sanitizing stations, so please use those as you arrive and as you leave.
Team members are also getting a medical survey each day, along with additional protective equipment.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Please call our office with any questions you have.
- When you arrive, please call our office and wait in your car. Our waiting room is closed.
- We will ask a few medical questions over the phone and then clear the patient to come in.
- Please only send the patient inside. We are limiting the number of people in our office.
- Please wear a mask when entering our office.
- Once inside, the patient will get a temperature check with an infrared thermometer.